The ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend is all about you.
It’s a two-night, three-day, women’s-only weekend escape at the Opinicon Dining & Resort in Chaffeys Lock, Ontario from May 4-6, 2018.
Life is busy. You work hard. You put others first.
Now, it’s your turn.
This Retreat is perfect for you, if:
- You’re jonesing for a much-needed girls’ weekend away…
- You’d love a morning when you can sleep in, or go for a run or drink coffee in bed…
- Kids’ birthday parties are the only time you get quality times with friends…
- You just need to let loose, unwind and have some laugh-’til-you-cry convos with your closest gal pals…
- You consider a five-minute pee break an escape…
- You don’t make enough time for yourself to fit in workouts…
- You daydream about a laundry-free, meal-planning-free, what-is-this-on-the-couch-free weekend…
- You want to try something new!
- You need to refill your cup.
At the ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend, you’ll fill your cup again. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded women who have full schedules, drive to endless hockey games, can’t get a zero inbox, and just need a plain ol’ break.
You’ve put your time in. You’ve sacrificed for years. Heck, you’ve even done a good job at it!
This will be your chance to take a weekend to unwind, laugh with friends, eat delicious food, exercise, sip wine, get inspired, stretch, and sleep.
The best part? You can choose how you want to spend the weekend. It’s an all-inclusive weekend, and we’ll give you all the options, including fitness classes and workshops. Yet you get to decide what you want to get from the ReTreat.
Yup, it’s your turn. Do this for you.
Here’s what you’ll get when you come to the ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend:
- Two nights’ accommodation in newly renovated cabins
- Five meals with a focus on locally sourced food prepared by the resort’s executive chef (gluten-free and vegetarian options available)
- Early-morning yoga classes
- Free access to a range of fitness classes including Pilates, boot camp, stretching, running, and more!
- Free access to personal development workshops, such as mindfulness practice, creating a capsule wardrobe/dressing yourself, a health coach seminar, etc. (these will be finalized when registered participants tell us what they want).
- All access to The Opinicon Dining & Resort site including its paddleboards, canoes and board games
- Access to a pop-up craft market where you can discover local makers’ creations.
- Access to a pop-up spa service including massage (additional cost)
- A Saturday night epic party where you’ll blow off steam, have a signature drink and dance to music that makes you run to the dance floor (no judging, here!)
Here’s how you’re likely gonna feel after you leave the ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend:
- You’ll feel refreshed, relaxed and ready to go back to your lifestyle
- You’ll get some much-needed head space that you haven’t had for a long time
- You’ll re-connect with yourself, making you a better spouse, mom, co-worker
- You’ll re-connect with your friends and actually know what’s going on in their lives
- You’ll discover techniques to help you be your best in your everyday life
- You’ll have sore and tired muscles (the good kind!) from working out and by trying new fitness classes
- Your cup will feel full again, and you’ll be excited to get home to see the people you love.