The ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend is all about you.
Life is busy. You work hard. You put others first.
Now, it’s your turn.
It’s a two-night, three-day, women’s-only weekend escape happening in both the Spring and Autumn in two different locations: at the Viamede Resort in Kawartha Lakes from October 19-21, 2018 and at the Opinicon Dining & Resort in Chaffeys Lock, Ontario from May 3-5, 2019.
This Retreat is perfect for you, if:
⇒You’re jonesing for a much-needed girls’ weekend away…
⇒You’d love a morning when you can sleep in, or go for a run or drink coffee in bed…
⇒Kids’ birthday parties are the only time you get quality times with friends…
⇒You just need to let loose, unwind and have some laugh-’til-you-cry convos with your closest gal pals…
⇒You consider a five-minute pee break an escape…
⇒You don’t make enough time for yourself to fit in workouts…
⇒You daydream about a laundry-free, meal-planning-free, what-is-this-on-the-couch-free weekend…
⇒You want to try something new!
⇒You need to refill your cup.
Here’s what you’ll get when you come to the ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend:
- Two nights’ accommodation in newly renovated cabins
- Five meals with a focus on locally sourced food prepared by the resort’s executive chef (gluten-free and vegetarian options available)
- Early-morning yoga classes
- Free access to a range of fitness and personal development classes.
- All access to the resort site including its paddleboards, canoes and board games
- Access to a pop-up spa service including massage (additional cost)
- A Saturday night epic party where you’ll blow off steam, have a signature drink and dance to music that makes you run to the dance floor (no judging, here!)
Here’s how you’re likely gonna feel after you leave
the ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend:
⇒You’ll feel refreshed, relaxed and ready to go back to your lifestyle
⇒You’ll get some much-needed head space that you haven’t had for a long time
⇒You’ll re-connect with yourself, making you a better spouse, mom, co-worker
⇒You’ll re-connect with your friends and actually know what’s going on in their lives
⇒You’ll discover techniques to help you be your best in your everyday life
⇒You’ll have sore and tired muscles (the good kind!) from working out and by trying new fitness classes
⇒Your cup will feel full again, and you’ll be excited to get home to see the people you love.