The ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend is all about you.
It’s a two-night, three-day, women’s-only weekend escape at the Opinicon Resort in Elgin, Ontario from May 5-7, 2017.
Life is busy. You work and love hard. You put others first.
Now, it’s your turn.
This Retreat is perfect for you, if:
- You’re jonesing for a much-needed girls’ weekend away…
- You’d love a morning when you can sleep in, or go for a run or drink coffee in bed…
- Kids’ birthday parties are the only time you get quality times with friends…
- You just need to let loose, unwind and have some laugh-’til-you-cry convos with your closest gal pals…
- You consider a five-minute pee break an escape…
- You don’t make enough time for yourself to fit in workouts…
- You daydream about a laundry-free, meal-planning-free, what-is-this-on-the-couch-free weekend…
- You want to try something new!
- You need to refill your cup.
Now, it’s your turn.
At the ReTreat Yourself Women’s Weekend, you’ll fill your cup again. You’ll be surrounded by like-minded women who have full schedules, drive to endless hockey games, don’t sleep through the night, can’t get a zero inbox, and just need a plain ol’ break.
This will be your chance to take a weekend to unwind, laugh with friends, eat delicious food, exercise, sip wine, get inspired, stretch, and sleep.
The best part? You can choose how you want to spend the weekend. It’s an all-inclusive weekend, and we’ll give you all the options, including fitness classes and workshops. Yet you get to decide what you want to get from the ReTreat.
Yup, it’s your turn. Do this for you.
- Two nights’ accommodation in newly renovated cabins
- Five meals which all include organic and locally sourced food prepared by the resort’s executive chef (gluten-free and vegetarian options available)
- Early-morning yoga classes
- Free access to a range of fitness classes including Pilates, boot camp, stretching, running, and more!
- Free access to personal development workshops, such as mindfulness practice, creating a capsule wardrobe/dressing yourself, make-up demonstrations, a health coach seminar, etc. (these will be finalized when registered participants tell us what they want).
- All access to the Opinicon Resort site including its paddleboards, canoes and board games
- Access to a pop-up craft market where you can discover local makers’ creations.
- Access to a pop-up spa service including massage (additional cost)
- A Saturday night epic party where you’ll blow off steam, have a signature drink and dance to music that makes you run to the dance floor (no judging, here!)